Monday, February 22, 2010

I'M back with thousand smiles.. :D


Geez.. i think i don't write for a long time in diz blog. Oh my..

many things had happen. Here you go, i'll tell you dat one of my 2010 wish lists is being real. I got new camera. Yup! a cheap pocket camera, but help me full. Ya know what, i also got a new haircut. Uhm.. although it's still messy but i love anyway. Next time i'll have my straight hair soon. I miss da straight hair. *drumroll*
DO you like my pic above? it's da newest pic i took with my new camera.
Eh yaaa......... i took my room picture while messed up. humpt, do not Laugh a load knowing my messy room.
Yihaaa... here you go!!
that is my desk which is made from a bookshelf. LOL



And that's the things on my desk. You may say that i'm addicted to books. Yeah apparently. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment